The Finale

Hey everyone! I knew this day would come but I didn't expect this semester to go by this fast. If I am being completely honest, at the beginning of the semester when I found out that I was going to have to be writing these blogs I was dreading it sooooooooooooooooooo much haha. I am just not the best writer and just the thought of having to do that much writing really did not sound enticing to me haha. But, I am so glad that I stuck with it because if I could go back and do it again I would totally do it again. But, throughout this class I have learned so much and I love pretty much everything that I have learned so it has been super beneficial. I went out of town a couple weekends ago and a couple went with us, let's call them Gertrude and Shawn. So, they were going through a rough patch you could say and they were just not really getting along and they were separated from each other and he asked me to talk and he is one of my best friends so I said of course so we went to the other room and so we were talking and the whole time that he was talking to me but the only thing that I could think about the whole time was how he should be talking with her about that how he should be talking to her and building that relationship with her because they need to build on that and be to work it out together. He also called his parents right away, which is totally awesome that he has that strong bond but your parents aren't going to love the person like you do. So when they hear their kids being hurt by someone or them having hurt feelings they are going to get defensive and go into protective mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 3

WEEK 2